The 11th Annual Internal Audit Conference
20-22 September'17, Arusha, Tanzania
The 11th Annual Internal Audit Conference is a premier internal audit event of the year. The conference features plenary sessions as well as tracks. This event brings together experienced local and international speakers who will offer insights and expert guidance on internal auditing, governance, risk management, business and internal control; providing you a unique forum to learn and exchange knowledge and experience on the critical issues impacting on the internal audit profession in your organizations.
This year’s conference theme is “Opening new horizons” which aims to share new ways of thinking as well as best practices in the pursuit of excellence in internal audit profession.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- Business Evolution - Delivering the Strategy of Change
- Dysfunctional Boards: Causes, Impacts & Remedies
- Promoting Good Governance & Accountability In Public Sector - Development Partner’s Perspective
- Building a Quality Focused and High Performance Internal Audit Function
- International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) 2017 Update
- Internal Audit Reporting - Threats to Independence and Objectivity
- Audit & Fraud Can More Effectively Divide and Conquer
- Effective Governance of IT
- Tanzania’s Drive for Industrialization, Are Auditors prepared?
- Root Cause Analysis - New Challenge to Internal Auditors
- Auditing Organizational Culture - A Hard Look at the Soft Stuff
- Auditing Efficiency & Effectiveness: Internal Audit Delivering Value for the Public Sector
- The Six Leadership Styles To Shape Your Business
- Improving Organizational Performance & Governance with Adoption of COSO Framework
- A Wave of Recent changes of Financial Reporting Framework - Do Internal Auditors have a Role to Play?
- Internal Audit Leveraging Data Analytics - Overcoming Challenges to Add value
- Building Cyber-Resilient Organizations
- Auditing Business Strategy - What is Internal Audit’s Role in Shaping Organizational Strategy?
- Ethics, Governance and Internal Audit - The Critical Link
- A Parent’s Guide in Nurturing The Next Generation of Leaders
Who should attend:
The conference is also relevant to users of internal audit services including Board & Audit Committee Members, Parliamentary Oversight Committees, Chief Executive Officers, Accounting Officers, Risk Managers and Operational Managers.
Featured Conference Speakers:
Mr. Murtaza Versi, CEO, Noesis Strategic Institute, Tanzania
Mr. Ahadi Chacha, Director of Performance Audit, Sumatra, Tanzania
Mr. Terrance Booysen, Director & CEO, CGF Research Institute, South Africa
Ms. Audrey Dralega, Consultant, Uganda
AICC, Arusha, Tanzania
Three days (20–22 September 2017)
Visit www.iiatanzania.org and for enquiries please call on +255 22 2137498 | +255 684460777 or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
| Participation fees before
| Participation fees after
|| TZS 900,000 or $ 450
| TZS 1,000,000 or $ 500
|| TZS 1,000,000 or $ 500
| TZS 1,100,000 or $ 550
Note that all participation fees are VAT 18% inclusive.
GROUP DISCOUNT: Note that there is GROUP DISCOUNT as follows: 3-5 delegates from same organization, you will have 10% Discount; and 6 delegates and ABOVE, you will have 15% Discount.
Your conference registration will afford you:
- Up to 24 CPE credits
- Admission to all general and concurrent sessions
- Access to lunch & daily refreshments
- Confirmed Gala Dinner
- Official presentation materials
- Opportunities to interact with exhibitors and sponsors in the exhibit hall
- New IPPF aligned Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 1 Session
You can also get additional 12 CPE credits by attending the Pre-conference Event on 18-19 September 2017 (Board & Audit Committee Seminar). Note that separate fees will be charged.
There will be a tour on Saturday 23rd September 2017 to the finest Ngorongoro National Park. Should you choose to participate in a tour additional TZS 200,000 will be charged to Tanzanians and USD 200 to foreigners. If you have a guest for a tour TZS 200,000 or USD 200 per guest will be charged for Tanzanians and foreigners respectively.
All cheques should be payable to the “The Institute of Internal Auditors Tanzania”.
All participants who register should remit the fees into the IIA Tanzania Bank Accounts at NBC Corporate Branch TZS A/c No. 011103028262, USD A/c No. 011105013080 or NMB TZS A/c No. 22306600425. You can also pay via M pesa number 0745165257 and Airtel Money number 0685185225
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is internationally recognized as a trustworthy guidance-setting body. It is the internal audit profession's global voice, chief advocate, recognized authority, acknowledged leader and principal educator on governance, risk, and internal controls. Visit www.globaliia.org for more information.